February In Review
So I have meant to update multiple times, but just haven't gotten around to it. The real problem is taking pictures and uploading them. I prefer to have pictures in my posts. The best I have for you now is these cell phone pictures. So what has been going on in February?
- Chi had his birthday and didn't tell anyone. He also didn't tell me no one knew.
- We bought a new bookcase for our movies and ended up rearranging the living room. We can now fit the whole couch in there and have more seating. Overall, it was a good change.
- We had some friends over to celebrate his birthday that weekend with some Mexican food, Wii, and the game of Things.
- Went to Georgetown the following weekend where I went to see Wicked for the third time with my mom, aunts, and girl cousins. Chi did our taxes and we get a return! Oh yeah, I got my hair cut:
- We tracked down a company that sells the coasters we have and love. It is an online only store and they happen to live right down the road from us. We got star ones for us and A&M ones for my parents.
- Valentines day was nice, Chi got me some delicious chocolate, that I surprisingly have a few pieces left of, flowers, a card and made us a steak dinner with a fancy mac & cheese. I got him a kiss on the cheek.
- The next weekend was spent relaxing and Chi went to the baseball game that Sunday with some friends. Oh yeah, Zoe got a hair cut:
Chi clipped her nails too short and she was bleeding a good amount, so we wrapped up her leg for the night. It was pretty damn funny.
- This weekend is another slow one (exactly what I need), with us celebrating a friends birthday last night.
- Tomorrow is Zoe's Birthday! She will be 3 years old.
Well, that wraps up the highlights of this month I believe. Oh yeah, one more thing happened. We found out Chi has to go to Florida for sure this summer. We were hoping he could waive it in favor of his research, but it isn't going to work out that way. I am not at all excited about having to be alone for most of the summer. At least I have Z to keep me company.


Comments
Post a Comment