Updates


  • We are still in limbo with what is going to happen for the next 6 months and where we will end up. I really was expecting to know something by the end of last week, but we didn't. I am a little less stressed about it than I thought I would be at this point, but it is still super frustrating. I guess once we get an answer back, then we can plan everything. No matter what that answer is, we will know when and where we will be buying a house and figure out what to do in the interim.


  • Luckily, we were able to sign Audra up for swim lessons before we leave. Our temporary home has a swimming pool so we have been letting her get used to the water before swim lessons start so that she won't be that kid that cries the whole time. It has been a long process where a little face plant in the water really freaked her out, but after a week and a half of going to the pool and not forcing her to do anything she wasn't ready for, she is swim lesson ready!

  • We got a new camera lens! I am super excited because it really adds an element we didn't have between our other two lenses. I think between the three of them, we are set picture taking wise. I still have a bit to learn about it, but I am really happy with some of the pictures I have taken so far.



Comments