Porch Rails
The previous owners of our house (who are the original owners and lived here for 25 years) did not have kids. This means that there are a few things that are not kid friendly about the house. It does not have a stair banister for one (which we are working on). The screen porch was also an area that we had some safety concerns. We haven't tested it, but imagine that it would be very easy for a child to run into the screen and seriously injure themselves. We decided we needed a barrier of some sort and I choose a two rail design that I felt would be the most effective and attractive.
Over his 4 day weekend for veterans day, Chi worked on making it happen.
Now it is a safer place for kids to play! Just in time for the weather to turn cold ;-).
And yes, I'm too lazy to take good pictures so you get crappy ones.


Comments
Post a Comment