Brooke: 4 Years!


It is kind of hard to believe Brooke hasn't already turned 4. Most days she seems so much more like a kid and less like the preschooler she is. She is very independent and confident in her choices.


She is very observant and very good at retelling what just happened. Her natural way of looking at things can be pretty humorous and she has us laughing a lot. She has gotten very good at using her words over the past few months (as opposed to screaming and hitting), which always makes me laugh because they are very blunt and truthful. And if I chuckle, she gives me an earful about how I should not be laughing at her and puts me in my place.




She is very motherly. She loves to play mother and take care of any kids that are younger than her. When I ask her what she wants to be when she grows up, she says a mom.


She loves getting into "I love you more" matches.


She loves dance. She dresses up in dance outfits all the times at home and loves to dance. She decided, however, in October she did not want to do dance class anymore, and she only wants to dance at home.


She loves school for the most part. She still sometimes would rather just stay home. She has a best friend, Audrey, who she plays with every day. She will always say "Audrey went home before me, and that made me sad."




Comments