Bang!

Monday I had the day off of work! Unfortunately it was the last holiday until May 28th. Boo. Chi was itching to go somewhere, so we invited some friends to go to the shooting range with us. One of them had never shot a gun before, and the other had never shot a pistol, so it was good times.


Chi loading the ammo.


Chi and one of our friends.

And for a special treat you get to see my awesome skills. Ignore the bit where it kicks away from my left hand. Also, fair warning, the shots are loud and may scare those around you unaware of what you are watching. Nevermind, the sound quality is not as good as on my phone.


Good times.

In other news, work has gotten so much better this week. Sure, I will be spending the majority of the next few days in a creepy, dimly lit, 1960's or some odd date significantly older than me basement, but I am continuously busy. On top of that, I have been getting a lot of praise this week. It feels great to actually have a hold on things and really understand what is coming at me. The first two months were a but rough and a bit slow, but 2012 is looking to be a good year work wise.

Chi and I are planning on going up to his parents this weekend to celebrate the Lunar New Year. His family doesn't do a whole lot for it, but it is important to be around family for the holidays. Another 6 hours total in the car with Zoe...


Comments