December!
It is Due Date month! Ahh, I thought we would never get here. I am officially no longer an employee at BTU and having a mini break before the new and exciting job of being a stay at home mom. Job start day is still unknown (*cough* you can come whenever you like, baby!). I am trying very hard not to over think how labor and delivery will go and when it will happen. I just want to zone out until I have a baby in my arms.
In order to keep myself busy yesterday, and an attempt to make life easier once baby is here, I made a bunch of meals to freeze.
My next doctors appointment is tomorrow morning and I'm hoping to hear that I have progressed more. I was 1-2 cm, 60% effaced soft, anterior, and baby is nice and low (she was able to touch her head). last Monday. I really don't want to go past my due date at all. We may start talking inductions... we will see what doc thinks.
In order to keep myself busy yesterday, and an attempt to make life easier once baby is here, I made a bunch of meals to freeze.
Enchilada Verde & Enchilada Casserole
Taco Chili
Tortilla Soup
I still have a few more meals to finish, but these along with sandwiches and whatnot should tide us over for a while. The taco chili and soup make a lot of portions.
My next doctors appointment is tomorrow morning and I'm hoping to hear that I have progressed more. I was 1-2 cm, 60% effaced soft, anterior, and baby is nice and low (she was able to touch her head). last Monday. I really don't want to go past my due date at all. We may start talking inductions... we will see what doc thinks.



Comments
Post a Comment