Newborn Photos
I knew I wanted newborn photos of Audra, because, you know, they grow up so fast. I didn't want to deal with hiring a photographer, scheduling the shoot, or going to a studio. My plan was to try it out myself. I was a bit worried, because I needed: A) good lighting, B) an extra set of hands, and C) a happy baby. My biggest motivation to getting it done was knowing I would regret not having good pictures of her later. So Sunday afternoon, during NFL football, we got to work. Chi helped hold the backdrop and spot the baby and I took the pictures. Then, I edited them in Photoshop a bit (the "backdrop" was wrinkled). Here are the results:
I'm really happy with them and I am so glad that we will be able to look back at how small and precious she was. Best of all, it was no cost and instant turnaround. We were able to get Christmas cards and birth announcements printed the next day at Walmart and sent them out Tuesday.








I was very impressed with how quickly you got those cards out! And the pictures turned out really well.
ReplyDelete