Christmas 2013

Things were kinda crazy around here these past few weeks. We had a good holiday, though! Audra and I spent most of the month at my parents' house, and Chi came down for the few days around Christmas.

On Dec 23rd, we went out to dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse. Audra was a bit on the grumpy side in her high chair, but she loved feeding Chi some lettuce.


On Christmas Eve, she woke up burning with a fever of 101.6 °F. We spent the day fighting it down. The highest read we got was 103.3 °F. Luckily, she had no other symptoms.

Despite still being sick, Audra had a blast opening her presents on Christmas day. We spent the rest of the day with my extended family.


I'm super excited, because I got Lightroom! Photo editing just got better. I've been having a little fun playing with it.




 And here is a before/after comparison:



It is still hard for me to decide what looks best with some pictures, especially when it is so easy to change. It will be interesting to see how they evolve. 

Comments