Baby Sister! Yay!


Audra is obsessed with her new baby sister. I love how much that kid loves. She loves to say "baby sister" or "baby Brooke" and she also likes to point out when her sister is sleeping, eating and crying. She also loves giving her hugs and kisses. Brooke's cries upset Audra the most. Luckily, Brooke only really cries during diaper changes at the moment.

We are in a rough spot right now, though, because Audra has had a 101ish fever for the past two days and can't be around Brooke. It is hard to keep her enthusiastic about her sister and keep her away from her simultaneously. My mom is here helping out so it has been super nice for her to keep Audra occupied so we can try to limit the interaction of everyone. Otherwise, our transition to a family of four is going smoothly and I can't wait to see the girls interact more in time.

Comments

  1. I'm so excited for you guys and love all the photos you've been sharing of the two of them! I hope Audra feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment