Through the Distance

In less than 48 hours I will get to see Chi for the first time in person since July 10, 2011. I don't mind the distance as much as he does, I know we will have so much time together in the future and we have to do what we have to do for that future. That doesn't mean it is easy. Long distance relationships suck. We have been long distance for over 2 years now. While they have been a long 2 years, there is an added excitement to our marriage. We get to start living life side by side again. We are super excited to come home to each other and not to a phone or skype call.

This was from one of the last times Chi visited me. 
See my legs on him?
That is my mom's dog Lacy.

It is going to be an adjustment. Chi can be pretty anal and slow. I'm not only timely in my cleanliness (note pile of clothes on dresser in picture) I can be pretty particular about how things are done, especially in the kitchen. We have a huge learning curve ahead of us. The good news is, we know this and are willing to put forward our best effort.

Comments