For Real
I'm not going to lie, sometime I feel like this whole pregnancy thing is pretend. Other than feeling like crap here and there, which could be explained by a lot of other things, and thickening in the waist a bit, it doesn't feel like I'm creating a new person in there. There is a possibility that I have felt the baby move 3 different times, but who is to say that it isn't a muscle twitching or an indigestion. I'm not sure what is going to make it seem real.
In other news, it is only a week until Chi comes home. Which is great because Zoe is getting a bit to demanding and I am tired of getting up at 3 am to feed her. She is so weird.
In other news, it is only a week until Chi comes home. Which is great because Zoe is getting a bit to demanding and I am tired of getting up at 3 am to feed her. She is so weird.
Comments
Post a Comment