Yes, It's On!

Ahh, the age old "was it a surprise?" question. Since I'm sure you all are wondering, the answer is no. Okay, for Chi it might have been a surprise, but only in a that actually worked kind of sense. Some people might assume and be polite enough to not ask. Of course they are probably assuming it is a surprise and wrong.

I think a lot of people might question or wonder how we arrived to the decision to have a baby now. I mean we are young and newly married and what is the rush? That seems to be what everyone is thinking or saying these days. Then again, you have that group saying it is never the right time to have a baby. To help explain our reasons I have made a short list.

Reasons For (in no particular order, if there were one, #4 would be at the top)
1. My job is so meh, it suffocates me. There are zero job prospects in this town. I need more purpose to life.
2. My dad's insurance covers like everything.
3. We have a support system relatively nearby here. (vs. Florida)
4. BLACK DRAGON! Jealous?
5. It is all I have ever wanted.
6. We are financially sound.

Reasons Against
1. Who cares, we are having a baby!

So there you go, the baby has it!

Comments

Post a Comment