He Left Me

Since Chi has been gone I have been struggling with keeping up with life. He just completed week 6 of the 8 weeks he is required to be there, so I am very much looking forward to his return. For the most part my days are simple: I go to work, come home, eat, walk Zoe (expect for the week I left her with my parents) and am usually in bed around 8:30 pm. And I sleep until 6:30 am. Almost every single night. I am just recently feeling my energy return during the day, but this past week at work has been a little crazier so I still am pretty worn out by the time I get home. On top of that, I have been out of town half of the weekends, giving me little time to recuperate. So to put it mildly, the little everyday home tasks have gotten away from me: cleaning, picking up, putting away the clean laundry. It was getting bad, y'all. 

So this weekend I made a to-do list. I am very happy to say I completed about half of it. I got the big items checked off and am not so worried about the little ones right now. While I have the energy to get up and do stuff, I still don't have the energy to keep the momentum up. Lots of mini breaks. My brother and possibly parents are coming next weekend, so the place will hopefully look decent by then. We will see. 

Comments