Favorite Toys: 3.5 Months

Here are a few of Audra's favorite toys:

My dad got her this toy for Christmas. It is the only one of our hanging carseat/stroller toys that will fit on our carseat handle. She really loves this (I think - she was giving it the stink eye the other day). Here it is in action:


We got this at one of our showers and have used it since Audra's first week or so. She loves this thing. She is obsessed with watching the birds on it and we like the music. She can happily be under there for a good 30 min or even more if we let her. 


3. Winkle
We bought this for her as a small add on item to get free shipping from an online store. I knew it had good ratings and liked the look of it. Of all her toys, this one is the easiest for her to interact with. She can grab it and put it in her mouth easily, and the colors and rattle are inviting. 


This her newest toy. My dad bought it for her 2 weeks ago. With how much she loves sitting upright and kicking her legs, I knew I wanted to go with a Jumperoo instead of an Exersaucer. I think this has the potential to be her favorite toy. She loves the bouncing, and the toys intrigue her. The music/sound on this one is super annoying, though, so I don't think we will have it turned on that much.


Comments