More Structured Week
Audra is getting to that age where she needs to get out of the house most days, but I don't have that many options for places to go. We go to story time every week and on the weekends they hold it. We walk Zoe on the days we have good weather and walk across the street to the park when she needs to burn a little energy. We go grocery shopping once a week as well, but that is pretty much it on a weekly basis.
I'm hoping to start creating more of a routine and carve out times where we have to find something to do out of the house. I'm hoping this structure will also help limit the bad habits we have fallen into recently (putting on a cartoon, unhealthy snacking, etc.) and perhaps help with her sleep. I've been really hesitant to have much of a schedule because things haven't been consistent around here for a while and they won't be for a number of months, but I think it is time.
I'm hoping to start creating more of a routine and carve out times where we have to find something to do out of the house. I'm hoping this structure will also help limit the bad habits we have fallen into recently (putting on a cartoon, unhealthy snacking, etc.) and perhaps help with her sleep. I've been really hesitant to have much of a schedule because things haven't been consistent around here for a while and they won't be for a number of months, but I think it is time.


Comments
Post a Comment