What Audra Can Do: 16 Months
I can't believe Audra is already 1/3 of the way through her second year of life. Thinking back to a year ago, she has learned so much! I try to keep track of what all she can do, but it is easy to forget. Here are the things I can think of at the moment.
Song Motions:
All Of:
"Happy and You Know It" (clap, stomp, wiggle ears, shout hooray)
"Wheels on the Bus" (wipers, doors, wheels, horn, mommy, baby, ...)
Part Of:
"Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes" (head, toes, ears)
"5 Little Monkeys" (head and doctor said no)
"Hokey Pokey" (she stomps one foot for put it in and put it out for most body parts, can do head, spin around and clap)
Words:
Hop
Hot
Hi
Mama (which means meow meow)
Mama (which means mommy)
Woof
Up
Bye
Ice
Dada
Shhh
Ducky
Moo
ZeeeZeee (for Zoe/ZZ) -she like whispers it
Mammama (banana)
Identify her:
Nose
Hair
Head
Ears
Teeth
Mouth
Belly Button
Toes
Eyes
Fingers
Signs:
More
All Done
Drink
Other:
Run. Bounce (for hopping and jumping). Clap. Wave. Point. Shrug. Stomp. Climb. Slide. Dance. Turn around. Hummm to songs. Blow Kisses. Gives Kisses. High-Five. Nod Yes. Shake No. Eat with fork and spoon. Bop. Walk Zoe. Hugs. Put one finger up for "how old are you?". Pick Nose.Understands a lot. She knows exactly what I ask her to do a lot of the time. Things like "go over there" or "bring that to me" she does accurately.




Comments
Post a Comment