Planning From Afar: Hall Bathroom
With just under 4 weeks left until closing, I have been trying to put all my ideas for each room into place so that I can prioritize what we need to do and be able to tackle projects as soon as we move in. I'm also trying to figure out how to incorporate what we already own into the style I want the rooms to have.
One of the rooms with the fewest changes is the hall bathroom that will primarily be the kid/guest bathroom. Here is what I'm envisioning right now:
We already own the shower curtain, towels and rugs (well similar ones to that rug). So basically I want to take down the border wallpaper, paint it a nice warm but light neutral and switch out the light fixture. The current light fixture is just not something I want to live with (along with the border wallpaper).
I don't have a good picture of it, but it matches this one from the master bath.
This is one of the less costly rooms to do, so I'm hoping we can tackle it pretty quickly.
PS. I have no idea what these paint colors will show up like on your computer screen - I am going off of paint chips which look a lot different than the ones on my screen.


Comments
Post a Comment