Planning, Planning, Planning
I've been spending the majority of my time picking out paint colors and mentally decorating the house that is almost, but not quite "ours." Closing seems so far away right now, but that hasn't stopped us from buying stuff! We have a few more minor hurdles to jump until we are officially given the approval to purchase the house, but in the mean time I have it all planned out. We are going from 1000 sq. feet to almost 1800 sq. feet, so while we have a lot of stuff, we still have a lot to buy. I'm the most excited decorating Audra's room. The last few months we were at our old place, she basically lived in a storage room with a crib in it. Same here at my parents' house. I'm finally going to get to paint and furnish and decorate her room to look like a kid's room. Hooray.
There was one room that sold me on this house pretty instantly. I mean I love a lot of little things about this house, but this room was perfect.
There was one room that sold me on this house pretty instantly. I mean I love a lot of little things about this house, but this room was perfect.
I plan on making it the play room. Those built-ins are perfect for toy storage, and it opens directly to the living room, so we can easily watch them from in there.


I love the built-ins! I wish we had some of those...
ReplyDelete