Each Their Own
It is hard for me to not compare every little detail and milestone between Brooke and Audra. I find myself going back and seeing when Audra did what and how big she was when. Audra is all I know - she is my standard. It isn't that I'm looking to find out who is better, I'm just using Audra as the norm as opposed to other statistics since Audra has been pretty average in all her milestones. The thing is, so far the girls are very different making what I know about Audra fairly irrelevant to Brooke. Most things have yet to line up timeline wise. Their looks are similar but also very different. Where Brooke was around 10.5 lbs at one month, Audra didn't reach that weight until 2 months. Audra's sleep was not stellar with a definite witching hour and inability to nap anywhere and everywhere and Brooke's is so much better. I'm just getting eager to see Brooke meet milestones and show her personality. I hope as time goes on I feel less compelled to compare them.

Comments
Post a Comment