We are still here
We have so many things we would love to blog about, but time gets away from us and life moves forward. Here are some mini updates to things that have happened lately
- The big girls are sharing a room now. We got them new IKEA beds and mattresses in Texas and when they got back we moved Brooke into the big girl bed. Bedtimes are hit and miss, but overall it has been a great transition.
- We painted the playroom. I am obsessed with the sandstone cove color we did in our master bedroom so we used it in there as well. Brightens up the room significantly.
- Chi has knocked out an entire list of woodworking projects, which he will share later, hopefully.
- Baby's room is all set up and ready for her. I've added some pictures and DIYs so it isn't entirely hand-me-downs.
- Audra loves going to school and Brooke is loving the one-on-one time that she gets those days.
- It had been a pretty gross and hot month, so we are trying to find ways to keep entertained indoors. It isn't going that well, the girls get pretty stir crazy.
- Audra has become much braver about being in the water and Brooke is a little water baby who has no problems being dunked under water.
- The girls are growing like weeds right now - right out of their clothes it seems.
- Bicycle riding is the new favorite thing to do. We had to get Brooke one that had a handle because her legs are too short to reach the pedals on all of the bikes we have.
- Audra loves dramatic play, so we have been playing shopping and restaurant daily.
- Audra is starting to learn how to play board games with rules. We are working on keeping her attention through a whole game. She does really well with candyland, though.
- I have finished the baby's stocking for Christmas. I got an old one off ebay since I didn't love the current style selection. I think it finishes off the whole collection perfectly.
Stay tune for some more details on a few of these items and more things we have been up to!


Comments
Post a Comment