Game Nights

This past weekend was awesome. Lots of time spent with friends & family - hanging out, watching sports, & playing games! Doesn't get any better. The Aggies won, the Texas Rangers are going to the championship, and I lost at Ticket to Ride.


Chi and I love playing games. I really want to play 7 Wonders soon, but we need people to come over for that to happen. So come over people! I also need to re-familiarize myself with the rules so I can accurately explain them. Last time we played the game of Things, I taught everyone the wrong rules. Oops. To be fair though, I think I was also taught them wrong.

Another game played this weekend (at the tailgate that I did not attend) was washers.


It has been used at two tailgates and is already super beat up. I really want to make a scoreboard for it, but by the time I get around to it, they might not be usable anymore. We are definitely getting our moneys worth.

What games do you love?



Comments