Organization Love

I have mentioned before, our goal is to organize the stuff we have to fit really well into our place. Our apartment isn't super tiny or anything, but it isn't as big as the kitchens we have watched our parents use for years. I also rock at effectively fitting things into places. That is what made me an awesome bagger at HEB ;). Tetris may or may not have also played a role.

Anyways, while I can do a pretty good job on my own, there were a few things we knew we needed to really help maximize space.

I wish I had before pictures of the cookware, but here is the vertical organizer rack in place:


And the two shelf corner shelf:



It would only fit in one of the cabinets in our kitchen, but I had other stuff I preferred in that cabinet, so I moved it into the workstation in the dining room. That is also only half of our dishes, we shall see how it handles all 8 place settings.

Now all we need are our turntables for all of our spices...


and our kitchen is on its way to completion.




Comments