Getting Out

This past week Audra left the house more than she has in a long time. She went to Target, HEB, Research Park and the A&M Health Science Complex. Not to mention the late night trips to the Whataburger drive-thru with Chi, because she wouldn't fall to sleep. She was awesome for all of them, but her sleep has been evolving and it is really hard to tell when she is tired. She has short naps some days and 2 1/2 hour naps other days. Some days she gets overtired and will only fall asleep on me. Honestly, we have zero schedule right now, and it is making me long for the nice rhythm we had going 2 months ago.

On our way into Target.

She seems to really enjoy taking in the world around her now. She seems intrigued by new places - unfortunately, not the same is true for new people. I love how she just soaks it all up, though. I really look forward to taking her to more places. I will need to find free activities to do with her this summer, or at least interesting places to go with her.

Comments