Colored Ice Cube Activity
To give Audra a little more variety in her day, I have been researching some activities to do with her. I came across a colored ice cube one online and decided it was the perfect time of year to try it. I made and froze the ice cubes a couple of days ago, and luckily, everything I needed for this activity was on hand.
Then added the rest of them slowly:
They melted pretty quickly, but she was actively engaged in trying to pick them up (to eat them) the whole time they were there before wandering to eat leaves:
Then I realized I had gotten us locked in the backyard and had to call Chi to save us:
Chi arrived to rescue us!
Supplies:
I started with just giving her one:
Then added the rest of them slowly:
They melted pretty quickly, but she was actively engaged in trying to pick them up (to eat them) the whole time they were there before wandering to eat leaves:
Then I realized I had gotten us locked in the backyard and had to call Chi to save us:
While waiting, Audra played and managed to faceplant into the mud I had created from my attempt to use the water to clean off the porch:
Chi arrived to rescue us!
And someone was not too happy that her fun was over:












Comments
Post a Comment