A Year of Ups and Downs

This has hands down been the most eventful year of my life. Since it is Audra's second year, I'd venture to say the same goes for her. Most years I only have one or two major things occur and life is pretty routine. This year has been a crazy roller coaster of major life changes. There have been a lot of high and lows. At the end of the year, I hope to look back and consider it a good year; to be settled in a routine and happy with where all these crazy changes left us. For now, we still have a lot ahead of us.

So far, through all the changes and craziness, Audra has been a real trooper. She has no consistent routine, yet she does surprisingly well through all the different places she stays and people she is around. I really hope this helps prepare her for the next few changes in her life.

Photo courtesy of Chi's dad.
Chi is starting his new job today after being pushed back a month. This pushes back our timeline a lot more than we would like, but we are hoping it was for the best. He got into town late Wednesday and has been house hunting since then. We think we found the perfect home and are in the process of submitting an offer to the sellers. Fingers majorly crossed it all goes smoothly. The whole process turned out so differently than I expected, but I'm really excited about it. Hopefully, we will be able to move in around October if everything goes according to plan.

Comments