Pweese? Who dat? Wha dat?
I think we are finally starting to see a language explosion from Audra! It is hard for me to catch a lot of the words she is acquiring, but she is starting to pick up quite a few. She also likes to chatter away when she plays now, so I know she trying hard to figure it out. Every time someone walks in the door (which is quite frequently around here) she yells "who dat?" and gets up and heads straight to the door. The other day she was looking at Chi's laptop and pointing to all the software/feature stickers on it and going "wha dat?" over and over for each one. She finally said the most beautiful and dangerous word she could learn when wanting me to turn on the tv for her - "pweese?"
She still has so many words to learn, but I'm so excited to see the start of real communication. Soon it will make our life so much easier.

Aww! That is just precious.
ReplyDelete