Brooke: 4 Months!


Likes: Hands *nom nom nom*. Toys. Activity gym. Jumperoo. Practicing rolling. Sleep.

Dislikes: When you roll and are stuck in a position you don't like. Not being with Mommy or Daddy when you're tired.



Milestones: Big smiles. Laughing. Rolling back to front and for the first time today front to back. First airplane ride! 

Weight/Height: 14 lbs and 26"



Clothing Size: 6 month +

Eating: Breastfeeding is going well. She seems interested in watching us eat, so I think she will do well when we start introducing solids in 1-2 months. 



Health: No sick days this month. I was really worried with all the traveling, but not even any sniffles. 

Sleep: Dream Baby. You make your sister look bad. You sleep through the night and now put yourself to sleep for all naps and bedtime. Your naps are a little sporadic, so I don't keep track of how many you have a day, but I'd guess around 4 most days.



Random Tidbits: You were a rock star on our trip to Texas. I was worried since you had a rough week the week before, but you took it all in and warmed up to people fairly easily. You love to hold eye contact with people and do that little cocked eyebrow after extended eye contact. Your laughter is such a sweet sound, but you make Mommy really work for it sometimes. I'm wondering if you are going to be a thumb sucker because you really seem to find comfort in sucking on things, and your thumb is becoming your go-to when you are really frustrated.

How are Mommy and Daddy Doing?: Great! Other than that week you refused to let Daddy hold you, but you two are good again.



How is Big Sister doing?: She's being a big helper with your diaper changes and bath time. She's having tantrums that come out of nowhere and is becoming more obstinate with Mommy and Daddy. She still loves you, though, and thinks that you are "so cuuuute!"

Looking Forward To: having fun in the water during the summer heat.


Comments