Christmas is Coming!
Well this week has gone well. I think I am going to be happy at my new job. It is nice to have a weekend at home, although Chi is off at Weblows Woods. This weekend I am working on my Christmas project:
The red fabric is the backing, I still need to baste, quilt, cut and bind it, but I'm already loving it..
I started off planning make it square, but decided switch it to a octagon, very happy with the turnout.
I am getting super excited about Christmas coming up. We even bought my "Christmas Present" today! I'll tell you more about that later though. =)
Christmas Tree Skirt!
The red fabric is the backing, I still need to baste, quilt, cut and bind it, but I'm already loving it..
I started off planning make it square, but decided switch it to a octagon, very happy with the turnout.
I am getting super excited about Christmas coming up. We even bought my "Christmas Present" today! I'll tell you more about that later though. =)
Comments
Post a Comment