Day 1 Complete

Today was my first day of work. It was exhausting and overwhelming trying to remember everything they told me. The job itself won't be hard once I master who everyone is, where everything is, and how to do everything. Haha. It is just a lot. The people are nice enough.

The dress code is business casual, which is nice. I bought some new items this weekend, but I also get to bust out some of my old clothes that I hardly ever wear. Deciding what to wear for my first day was a little daunting, especially since everyone was wearing A&M polos the day I interviewed. In the end I went with this:


This was last night, so I wasn't wearing any makeup. I was comfortable and felt appropriately dressed, but it killed me listening to my heels as we walked around the building. So not used to being so loud.

Tomorrow we are going on a tour of all the facilities, then I get to learn more new things. 




Comments