Job Offer!

Today I received the call I was hoping for. I got a job offer. It isn't anything super amazing, but I will be working full time with benefits and will be gaining job experience for the future. I could start as soon as Monday if HR gets everything in order by then, so it will be a whirlwind. I'm super excited though.

My only concern is Zoe. She hasn't been left home alone for long periods of time her entire life. I have decided that instead of crating her all day, I will lock her in the kitchen and see how that goes. It has a window she can look out of and nothing she can get into at her level. Her crate will be there if she gets anxious and a dog bed under the window she can sleep on. I think this will be a good solution and I hope everyone and everything transitions smoothly.

Also, I'm going to need to start doing a way better job of meal planning.

Comments