4 Month Doctor's Visit

On the way to the doctor's - minutes
before meltdown
Audra had her 4-month check-up and shots today. When we got in the elevator to go up to the 3rd floor, she started crying as loud as she could out of nowhere. I think she was either cold or had a gas bubble. She was crying the entire time unless Chi or I was holding her and even then wasn't happy. I was disappointed because last time she loved when the doctor checked her out and laughed when she listened to her heart. She also slept well all morning so I was expecting her to be in a good mood.

She got her shots and here are her stats:
Weight: 12 lb 12 oz  - 21st percentile
Height: 24 1/4 in - 42nd percentile
Head: 41.5 cm - 77th percentile

Everything else checked out well.

She is sleeping off the madness of the visit and hopefully she isn't as sore this time as she was last time.



Comments