Audra: 7 Months!
Likes: Dogs. Electric cords. Textures. Anything you shouldn't have. Moving, moving, moving. Random sleep schedules. Eating what mommy is eating. Banging on laptops. Hanging up on Daddy's phone calls and Skype sessions with you.
Dislikes: Being put in the crib. Peaches.
Weight/Height: About 15 lbs and we haven't checked your height recently.
Clothing Size: Mostly 6-9 months. You are growing out of your footed sleepers and just moved to the 9 months.
Eating: You eat two "meals" of solids a day. In the early morning (around 7:30 am), you get a few bites of banana. Then later in the morning (around 10 am), you get a small bowl of rice cereal. In the evening (around 5 pm), you get an ounce of pureed fruits or veggies. You really enjoy eating solids and bring your mouth to the spoon most days.
Foods Eaten:
Rice Cereal - Favorite
Banana
Avocado
Sweet Potato - Favorite
Mango
Pears
Carrots - Hated at first - will tolerate now
Peaches - Hate
Zucchini Squash - Favorite
You also have had very small bites of various meats and breads. You get upset if I am not sharing what I'm eating with you so I tear off small pieces for you.
Foods Eaten:
Rice Cereal - Favorite
Banana
Avocado
Sweet Potato - Favorite
Mango
Pears
Carrots - Hated at first - will tolerate now
Peaches - Hate
Zucchini Squash - Favorite
You also have had very small bites of various meats and breads. You get upset if I am not sharing what I'm eating with you so I tear off small pieces for you.
Random Tidbits: You are a goofy girl. You get this pressed lips grin and then giggle/spit while doing it, and it is the best thing ever. You have had a few late-night giggle fits, which we love. You pretty much let me put anything in your mouth unless I just gave you peaches, and you suspect it is more peaches. You seem to absorb the world around you a lot of the time and don't really give us a lot of expression. You just impress us everyday. You hit milestones out of nowhere and with no warning. You love when people come over to see you.
Looking Forward To: 4 days with Daddy. True crawling. Pulling up.





Comments
Post a Comment