Growing, Growing, Growing

It is crazy how we are already putting away stuff Audra has outgrown. She is growing everyday, and I love it! I have never been a huge newborn lover - I love interaction and a kid that can communicate. I have to say I have enjoyed her sleepy newborn phase, though. My arms certainly appreciated her size those first few months. I love my, now, 12-week old.

 She still looks tiny in her car seat. 

A lot of people say mobile babies are so much more work, but I just think of them as so much more fun! I can't way until she starts scooting and crawling. Right now I feel like such a boring parent because there is not much I can do with her. We listen to music together, I talk to her and move her arms and legs, and we read books. I can't wait to play with toys with her. To see interests develop and a personality really shine through. I still can't tell if she is a goofy kid or a serious kid - she has so many moments of both. I can't tell if she gets frustrated easily or is laid back as a whole. I'm really hoping that she is silly and laid back, though, because that is way more fun for me.

Serious and almost frustrated with tummy time.

Being silly.

Comments