On Tuesday, my dad called to ask if Jessica, Audra, and I were going to be busy this weekend, and if not, if it would be all right if my family came to visit. We were planning on staying home for the weekend to allow me to get some research done (I'm terrible at being productive away from home) so I said we weren't going to be busy. I was secretly hoping they would come to visit us since they've only come to our place once since Audra was born, and it takes a great deal of effort and time for us to go anywhere for a weekend.
Since there's not much to do in College Station, they only came down for a day trip. My mom, dad, brother, and cousin were in the traveling party. Here are some photos from the weekend.
 |
| This was about 10 minutes after they arrived. |
 |
| Right before we went to the mall for lunch. |
 |
| The first time my brother has held Audra (and he was happy about it!)! |
 |
| Whoa, Miss Audra! How did you time travel to the year 2003?! |
 |
| Grandpa Mai's hair is grey. That means we're back in 2013 now. |
 |
| Always the center of attention. |
Comments
Post a Comment