Avoiding
Instead of showing you pictures of me being productive in any manner (since they would be lies) I will show you pictures of everything I'm avoiding.
1. Putting up the towels that have been sitting there for 2 days.
3. Doing dishes.
What I have accomplished today: Taking pictures of all the things I am avoiding.
1. Putting up the towels that have been sitting there for 2 days.
To be fair, I do have a load in the washer/dryer right now and those will be put up and replaces with my jeans when the machine sings its complete tune.
2. Going to the grocery store.
I probably went to the grocery store every day last week and have been avoiding it since then. Last night I improvised and made myself a mozzarella quesadilla with fresh cut tomatoes and random Italian spices on it. Turned out pretty good actually. Lunch today was tuna casserole since its my go-to backup meal requiring only 4 ingredients which are easy to keep on hand. I will be making a trip very soon though, I am out of chocolate.
3. Doing dishes.
I have since added more to those piles. I hate doing dishes. Some days Chi comes home and does my dishes while I sit on my ass in front of the tv. I feel bad and never asked him to do it but I haven't asked him to stop either.
4. Finishing my second quilt.
I finished about half of it yesterday, but I haven't touched it yet today. Family Feud there on the background, they did not win the bonus money round.
5. Bathing Zoe.
Today is two weeks since I gave her a bath. I wanted to wait that long because of her dry skin. Didn't seem to help, she was scratching like crazy last night. At some point today I should really get around to bathing her though because she has so much dirt all over her.
What I have accomplished today: Taking pictures of all the things I am avoiding.
Comments
Post a Comment