Finishing Touch Deals

It is the beginning of a new week here. A&M does not close for Labor Day, so Chi has class and lab work to do today. Our place is coming together well. Friday I cleared up almost all the boxes and threw them into our massive closet. Chi was impressed when I got home, I told him our place was presentable if he wanted to invite anyone over, but I don't think he expected it to look as good as it did.

Closet of Madness!

We just ordered a printer stand and a task chair from Target. I pretty much hate paying full price for things (other than food). If it isn't on sale it isn't for sale. The printer stand was $20 off and matched our tv stand. I am not crazy about the style but we really need a printer stand so I told him he could get it.


I randomly started looking up task chairs a little while later and saw the special under them if you spend $125 or more on qualifying office furniture you get an additional 15% off. I asked Chi if he had placed his order yet and he hadn't. So we added on my awesome new task chair and saved and additional $21. We also got free shipping, so we saved at least $50. *score*

They will be delivered on different days, but because we are a bit sketch of the area we live in, Chi requested that a signature be required for delivery. Luckily, based on the one other thing we had delivered here, we get packages in the morning and I won't have to wait around all day for them to be delivered.

We still need a bookshelf but otherwise things are coming together nicely.

Comments