While finding a job is not exactly on track, quilt progress is getting there. I have about 6 quilts that are works in progress (WIPs). I have a hard time finishing a quilt since my favorite part is piecing it. I have a few quilts I'm dying to start, but won't let myself until I finish at least 3 of my WIPs. Well now I only need to finish two! Yesterday I finished one of my favorite quilts and it was the first time I have done that style of binding entirely by myself!

Hand stitched back side

Slowly and surely

Finished binding!

Entire quilt finished!

Zoe approved!

The quilting pattern is one of my favorite.

All that is left to do is throw it in the washer and gift to recipient. Now to finish two more...

Comments

  1. You should do a how-to on binding a quilt. I have made a couple t-shirt quilts and I never can figure out how to make the edges look nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment