Zoe's Pure Torture

Yesterday Zoe and I packed up and headed back to Georgetown. Zoe was miserable and whiny nearly the whole way, even though she had an entire seat to herself and could go back and forth all she wanted. Oh yeah, did I mention she peed within 5 min of being in the car. I am so loving my pet hammock! I put some plastic under it to double protect, and not a drop of pee got on my car.



The main reason we came home was because Zoe had a grooming appointment at 8 am this morning. It worked out well to come back now so I have time to finish up all the wedding stuff. We have been busy.

For now though, we will just discuss Zoe going to her doom. She has gotten a lot better about going to the groomers. When we first started taking her she would be a huge pain. Jill, the groomer who usually takes care of Zoe, said she lets her lay down when she grooms her. I do the same. It is really the only way she will be cooperative. All three dogs went together, I wonder if that helps the process at all. All I know is they are sure happy to see us when we pick them up.

So ready to see the change?

This is her a few days before. I had trimmed her recently so she wasn't too long.

The whole gang all prettied up.

What a goofball.

I know she looks way cuter as a furball, but super short is still our best option. It cuts down on costs (less frequent grooming) and keeps the hair manageable. Zoe is a mess and gets dirty in 2 seconds flat, so the shorter her hair, the better it is for us. This will possibly be Zoe's last trip to the groomers here. I doubt she is very sad about that. 



Comments

  1. Zoe definitely has the prettiest smile of them all. :) What a little cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment