Efficient Spaces

One of the best features of this place is the huge dining area and laundry closet. Honestly the floor plan of this place is perfect for our needs, just need to upgrade the fixtures and surroundings to make it an ideal place.


Since we have a combo washer/dryer there is a lot of extra room in the laundry closet. We have recycling, dog food, household items and tools all in the closet. I love that it has a light in it as well. Close the doors and it all disappears!


Both the white board and trash can are new purchases. I had to have a trashcan with a step open, I hate using my hands to open the lid. It is a pricier trash can, but we used a 20% off coupon on it! The white board has a calendar on it so we can keep up with all our activities as well as keep notes. I took the stickers off the trash can since I took that picture.


 Chi's table that his parents bought for him and my sweet $3 napkin holder! Chi wants to replace the place mats but I don't care to anytime soon. 


Then we have my new piece of furniture. It was my first ever furniture purchase and I stained and sealed it myself. Never again, especially not during a Texas summer! Our microwave and toaster oven fit perfectly on it clearing up a lot of counter space in the kitchen. We also have silverware, extra towels, plastic ware and Zoe's treats in the drawers and cabinet. That pile of presents has all been put away now as well. We have company coming!

So that is our dining/laundry area! Did you maximize the use of a space?

Comments