Baby Boy Quilt

I love this quilt. I think it is perfection. The funny thing is, this quilt was a total accident. I had no intention of making this quilt at all. The brown and blue fabrics on the front were scraps from another quilt and I was using them to see if my measurements were right for the quilt I actually planned on making (and still haven't started). I ended up really liking the combination and ran with it. Once the brown boarder was on I was in love. I then bought the backing and binding fabric and I love how they compliment the other colors. Finding fabrics for boy quilts can be hard sometimes, and I am amazed how perfect these are.

It's a little wrinkled and hasn't been washed yet. 
Also, that thin white inner boarder makes this quilt.

My mom hand quilted it for me. She made it more difficult than she needed to though. 

I can just picture a little baby laying on top of it, for now Zoe will have to do.


Second quilt down. I know my goal was 3 WIPs complete, but I don't think I am going to make it to that goal. I am itching to start something new. I will be taking one WIP home to see if I have time to baste it though.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a dog insisting I play with her this very minute.

Comments