Here a Hair, There a Hair


Chi is supposed to be getting his hair cut today. He is going 2 weeks before the wedding so that it won’t have that too short just cut look. For fun, here is a look at his hair through the ages (since I knew him). 


He wants to go to a barber this time because he loved the barber he went to in Florida.

Our friend Allie just got hers chopped off yesterday and it looks awesome. Zoe is getting her hair cut next week as well. Yes I am aware she is a dog, doesn't mean it doesn't count. I’m dying to do something different to my hair, but unfortunately it must be put off for a few more weeks. 

You know what I hate about haircuts though? That moment right after you get there and wonder if you are fixing to fuck up a perfectly decent head of hair. This usually involves resisting the urge to bolt, often intensified if you can actually see how the client in front of you leaves.

You know what I also hate? That moment when they begin cutting and you question if they really know what they are doing. I mean my hair has a special set of undesirable characteristics you are not familiar with, lady. Slow down.

You know what is the worst? When they are done and you look into the mirror horrified then pretend to like it because you don’t want to hurt their feelings. Then proceed to tip them money they don’t deserve and walk away completely bitter. 

I rarely get a hair cut. I’m too cheap to go often and maintain. Plus they all end up going like that *points upward*. Chop it off, grow it out works well for me. See what I mean?



The age 18 is going to be my inspiration for my next cut. Interestingly enough my friend who was in beauty school cut my hair that time. Now I need to figure out who to go to this time.

Comments