It is almost here...
This morning I woke up with that extreme nervous feeling. I bought some flowers and arranged them in a vase, researched cheesecake toppings, and did random tasks to help my mom. In a little while Erin and I are going to go get our nails done. My mom is spending the day baking and hopefully we will have decently edible treats for all of our guests. It is slowly sinking in that I am getting married tomorrow and soon I will be a married woman. Woman, that is so weird. It seemed like the day would never get here, and not that it is there are crazy feelings along with it.
One of the best ones is this feeling that it is going to be great. The weather is looking amazing. Somehow knowing that makes me think everything else will go well too. I just have a good feeling about it. I also have a crazy nagging feeling that I am going to have to go to the bathroom 10 million times in my wedding dress.
No matter how it goes, it will be worth it. At the end of the day, I get to be married to this guy:
and we get to officially start a new chapter to our lives together.

Comments
Post a Comment