WOOHOO

We are now mere days away from our wedding. Just watched the news and checked out weather.com and the rain seems to have moved to earlier this week and a lot less, which would be ideal. I would love it to rain and rain and rain here, but I would rather not have a stressful wet wedding day.

I am finishing up little project after little project. Buying little last minute things. Organizing the items into boxes: Ceremony, pavilion, reception. We tracked down a steamer from a friend to steam the hem flat and we have our final numbers sent in and our tables and chairs ordered. We still have a few big projects ahead of us this week: making cupcakes, making cheesecake bites, altering my sash into a belt. Things are looking good and I am super excited. I managed to leave Six Flags sunburn free yesterday and am hoping my face keeps from any major pimple infestation. Mostly though, I'm ready for it to be here.

I may or may not be posting this week, we will have to see how things go.

Comments